From:
Manny Strumpf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 19:07:09 EST

Several weeks ago we requested info about dining in Austin and San Antonio.
We don't remember the specific restaurants but wherever we ate in both towns
we were accomodated and we had no problem. We just explained our GF needs and
received Texas hospitality, twice on San Anmtonio's Riverwalk and elsewhere.

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions.

By the way, Continental Airlines was great both going and coming with regard
to my pre-arranged gluten -free meals.  The food was tasty and plentiful .

Manny in Connecticut