From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2014 18:06:09 -0400

Celebrating 10th Anniversary
Kitchen Table Bakers

Preventing Diet
"Cheat CreepT"

For the past decade Kitchen Table Bakers award winning Parmesan Crisp have
been providing high protein low carb gourmet snacks that are also wheat,
gluten and sugar free. Celebrating our 10th year making Gourmet Parmesan
Crisp with Healthy Lifestyle Benefits.

For 10 years our Original Gourmet Aged Parmesan Crisps made entirely of aged
Parmesan cheese have been enjoyed by foodies everywhere and have helped
countless numbers of our fans beat the "Cheat CreepT" that has plagued
almost every diet and dieter.

Barry Novick started the Kitchen Table Bakers because there was nothing to
keep him or any dieters from "Cheat CreepT". As a foodie, he needed a way to
beat that urge without the guilt or health issues knowing that once you
start cheating, it is hard or impossible to stay on the diet. He just wanted
a "Cheat CreepT Proof" crisp with very few ingredient that everyone could
pronounce and could satisfy both those on a diet and the foodie's
overwhelming craving for a decadently, salty and crunchy snack without the
guilt.

Let us know how KTB's ParmCrisps helped you "Cheat CreepT Proof" you
cravings.

From our kitchen table to yours,
Barry Novick
Kitchen Table Bakers