From:
asokolowski1 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
asokolowski1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2009 12:04:16 -0500

first of all, I recommend it because it works.

my md/homeopath, Dr TC Cherian was vp of the world homeopathic assoc and was a brillant diagnostican.  He cured me of chronic sciatica...the last attack I had was the night before I saw him for the first time.  The same can be said for my friend's little girl who suffered from asthma.  Her last attack was the night before she saw him

Most impressively, my mother had a scatter scot embolism in the frontql lobe.  As a soeech professor, I knew she should have been a veggie,but in six months, you didn't even know that she had a stroke...the paralysis and aphasia disappeared the next day and the blind spots in her vision gradually reduced over the next few weeks.  The only residual effects were a tendency to panic and depression

So, you can see why I listened to him.  I had one severe gluten attack and spent a week on the john...when I called him, he told me to take the veratrum and the diarrhea stopped after the first dose

Unfortuanetly, he passed away about 3 years ago....I miss him

take or don't take the veratrum.   it's up to you.  all I know is that it works for me and for many others.

a note...when people ask me to recommend a homeopath, I always suggest that they get an MD/Homeopath.  You need someone who can diagnose.  I haven't been happy with those who just use a computer.