From:
Lisa Marino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 09:49:01 -0500

Hi, I have had great success with airlines providing GF meals:
TWA
SAS
Delta
American
US Airways
Continental
British Airways

Most airlines like some notice....week to two weeks.  However, I forgot on
my last trip to England with Continental and I was surprised at how
accomodating they were.  They brought me a fresh fruit and cheese plate
from 1st class...no crackers or bread of course.  Then they brought me a
plate of shrimp, also from 1st class.  And luckily I had packed some GF
chocolate for me!!

Anyway....for those worried about flying and the availability of GF food on
airlines, well, I've had good luck, plus I always, always bring a bag of my
own good too!