From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 1995 06:46:17 -0600

I must agree with Mike Jones with another vote for Pastariso.  I have used
the elbows for macaroni salad and it stays as firm as the wheat pasta.  I
have used the lasagna noodles, great and the spaghetti, excellent.  My
husband who is a non-celiac says he likes Mrs. Leepers corn pasta better
than the rice because it has a stronger flavour.  I tend to like the rice
with the blander flavor since it is more like wheat pasta and the sauces,
dressings pizzazz it up without the flavor of the pasta coming thru.

Karen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada