From:
Diane Caleca McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Caleca McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 11:38:56 -0400

Hi everyone, following is the May meeting agenda:

Date:  May 16th (Tuesday)

Time:  7:00 pm to 9:00 pm

Event fee:  $3.00 per adult-no charge for children

Place:

Red Cross Chapters
74 Godwin Avenue

Ridgewood, NJ 07450
(201) 652-3210

Agenda:

  a.. Our topic for this meeting is "On The Road: Food For Car, Camp and Cruise".  Please come prepared to share your favorite vacation strategies and stories with the group.
  b.. We will also have a Tupperware display of innovative items for the GF lifestyle.
  c.. There will be a brief presentation by Debby Shriber, Camp Director of Camp Poyntelle Lewis Village.
  d.. We will be sampling foods from Perfect 10 Bars, Bumblebars and Mrs. May's Naturals.
  e.. Additionally, there will be literature from My Own Meals and an informational brochure, along with a coupon, from Amy's Kitchen.

Once again, I'm asking you all to RSVP for the meeting so we have an idea of how many will be coming, this will help us in setting up the room, etc.  You can just reply to this email at any point before the meeting to let me know.

Hope to see you all on the 16th!

Diane

*******
*******