Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:11:30 -0800

I have had several inquireis about my diagnosis and thought I would let
you all know.  I am not celiac.  I am gluten sensative.  With other
allergies.  I searched the web for a supposrt group on allergies and
couldn't find one, then oneday someone, a celiac, suggested i try a
celiac support group for information.  Since there are many
similaritites in common with my problem.  The main one being.  We all
have to avoid gluten.  I was wheat free for 7 months.  Then this past
week my Naturopath told me to go gluten free.  That maybe it would
"solve" the rest of the problems I was having.  He also redid my allergy
test and I am awaiting the results of those.  As well as being gluten
free I have to avoid dairy as well.  I know how hard it is to be gluten

-free and to make sure I avoid all the "bad" foods, If i slip the
concequences are not as bad for me and for you.  I thank my lucky stars
I am not celiac, the health problems there are so scarry!  I get sick
though if I slip.  I have to watch my diet, I can't eat out like I use
to, I have to read lables.  And I have to rotate my foods.  I so much
appreciate the help all of you have given to me.  I hope you realise
that you haven't wasted your time with your adivice.

Thank you.

From,

Christy Moen