From:
EmmaJane Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EmmaJane Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 05:56:50 -0400

Listmates,

Having no financial interest in this company, I would only like to pass on this email I received from Wanda Jean's.  Perhaps some of you may find this information of value.  Those of you who do not, can simply ignore it.  I find these products to be marvelous and similar to what I remember of gluten-based baked goods.

EmmaJane Adams
Danville, PA

Frost & Serve Cakes"

Just wanted to let you know about my new line of gourmet pre-made cakes.

Wanda Jean's "Frost & Serve" cakes are available in Chocolate with Creamy

Chocolate Frosting, Yellow with Whipped Cream Frosting and Carrot with

Cream Cheese Frosting.  All are gluten and soy free, contain no refined sugars,

no preservatives, no artificial ingredients and are low in carbohydrates.

Find out more at my website: www.wandajeans.com under "Gourmet Cakes!

Best Regards,

Susan Simbulan Sweet

Wanda Jean's, Inc.