From:
Edward Schultz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward Schultz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:42:03 -0800

Hi,
Before I was diagnosed two years I enjoyed my beer.
Last month I passed two kidney stones. One from each side.
A study that Finland did suggests that the risk of developing kidney stones
decreases with beer consumption.
Has anyone found that after going gluten free from beer they developed
kidney stones?
If indeed that is the case.
Thanks to all of the gluten free beer makers.
Kidney stones really, really hurt.
Ed