Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:28:25 -0600

Thanks to all who responded to my post.  I am sticking to my guns and not going through with the endoscopy.  To me the blood test and family history are enough.  One other thing I noticed was that since going gluten free, she no longer suffers from chronic sinus infections.  I think the last two years we went through almost every antibiotic there was.  This year she had one, and that was before I we changed her diet.  If she wants to do have further tests and do the gluten challenge and have the endoscopy when she is older that is fine.  But for now I feel I have the proof I need.
Heidi