From:
Gwen Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gwen Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2011 05:06:53 -0700

Hi
We are traveling to the big island shortly and I am interested in finding out which restaurants that are good that offer gluten free menu offerings. If you have any recommendations or know restaurants to avoid that  you would not recommend going to, I really appreiciate the input..
thank you

*******
*******