From:
klturner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:03:29 -0700

I'm new to this so bear with me. I've got the results to my Antigliadin
Antibody, (IgG) test. The reference range is <43 and I unfortunately was
85 (out of range). To what degree is my intolerance of wheat, rye and
barley products. Is this result low, medium or high? In otherwords, how
careful do I need to be. At this time, I am in miserable shape. The Dr.
who performed the test didn't really know the meaning of the results
other than it was an intolerance to wheat products. Can someone give me
some advice. Am 50 years old and it was this time last year that I was
tested (the stomach was bleeding at that time). At this time I am just
in a lot of pain and nausea.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Please reply to [log in to unmask]