From:
Helen Hecker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Hecker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 11:31:45 -0800

I need an easy to make fantastic staple bread  to use for sandwiches for my son.  I use Manna from Anna mix  but also need a non-mix-- that I can make up from scratch.  Does not have to be white.  Prefer a healthier type bread. ( I use homemade almond milk for any of the milk requirements and coconut oil for any oil requirements.  Eggs are okay.) My son uses Glutino flaxseed bread for toast. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.  Thank you, Helen