From:
Suzanne Romey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:38:07 -0400

It seems like figs from bulk bins should be safe.  I bought some last night
and ate them with no problems.  I used to love the coconut date rolls and
don't know why I had a problem with them.  I'll try them again.

Below are some of the responses.  Some people suggested calling the store to
see if they could separate out some orders for me before the food is placed
in the bulk bins.