From:
Lynn Dillow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Dillow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 23:04:22 -0500

Hello Everyone,

While I have not yet tried the product I found the video interesting enough
to make the effort to go to plan on purchasing the product my next trip to
Woodman's.  The home page for pizzabeer.net does not list any information
for GF product so be sure to click on the recipe video tab at the top of the
page.

I would appreciate feedback from anyone that may have tried it.  I have no
financial interest in the company, only an interest in GF living.

Thanks So Much,

Lynn

South Elgin IL

  _____