From:
"Bory R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 05:53:26 -0500

Dr. Kasarda, it is a pleasure to see you reading and writing in this subject.
I was fortunate to meet you when you spoke to the Celiac Disease Foundation
last year. To the best of my knowledge you are the only "expert" on grasses
in the USDA and maybe in the country. I have found in my own situation as
have most folks that we have to measure what we eat by our experience. It is
also important that we do not become paranoid about our experiences and share
that fear with others. By the time we are finally diagnosed as Celiacs, many
of us have developed many other problems. Our diets must reflect all that we
are. Again thanks for all your help over the years. I will make sure that
Elaine Monarch is aware that you are online. Boris Rapport