From:
Nathan Amundson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:47:26 -0700

This may seem like a weird time of year to ask about this but our Celiac 4 year old is in Pre School this year and we just found out that next week her class will be making gingerbread men in school. They make them, put them in the oven and then when they go back to the kitchen to get them, the gingerbread men are gone (they run away to hide in the rest of the school). The kids then hunt for them and meet the other teachers, etc and when they find their gingerbread men, they all sit down and eat them. Does anyone have any good recipes so we can make one for our daughter ahead of time? I don't think we'll be able to order a mix of any kind and get it here on time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll post any recipes either now or when we get closer to the holidays. Thanks!

Nate

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.hypercon.net

*******
*******