Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 09:50:30 -0400

Hello,
Please pass along this news to those who may be interested.
Thanks!
Melinda

Dr. Leffler and I will be interviewed live on FOX 25 Local (New England) News this Thursday morning, September 30th sometime around 9:30am. Please tune in to Channel 25 as we discuss celiac disease, the staggering statistics about its prevalence, how to look for it, and how to maximize your nutrition if you follow the gluten free diet. We will also be talking about our book, Real Life with Celiac Disease, which compiles the latest information on the disease from some 50 world experts. For those elsewhere in the U.S., you can tune into www.myfoxboston.com to view after it airs.

Melinda Dennis, MS, RD, LDN
Nutrition Coordinator, Celiac Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Dana 603