From:
Madelyn Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 01:51:35 +0000

Now, think about giving yourself a treat!

Come to our meeting Thursday evening, 7PM at Trinity U. Methodist Church, 903 Forest Avenue!

Dr. Juan F Villalona will be presenting, "Focus on Gluten Intolerance Related Auto Immune Diseases, EOE, and GERD".

Taste some of the gluten-free recipes from our newly published cookbook, "Goodness! Gluten Free!" during refreshments!

Buy yourself a copy of our new cookbook, or ones for gifts if you would like - $7.00 per book! 150 recipes for you!

Taste test GF snacks generously donated by Bakery on Main Gourmet Naturals and El's!

If you wish to get ahead of the January rush, 2013 dues will be collected (will also count for these last two months of 2012)...$20 Local or $50, including National (a 10% savings). Checks can be made out to "GIG of Richmond". Dues are tax deductible!

Gluten Free Grab and Go!  will still be available.  If you have GF items sitting on the shelf you are not planning to use, and they have a good expiration date...bring them to share with others!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks!

Madelyn Smith
Branch Manager