From:
Bob Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2014 19:40:24 -0500

Does anyone know whats happening with the gf options that I read would be in all DD by the end of 2013? I live in Massachusetts and have not seen anything,also looked at the website and nothing is listed there.Also has anyone ever eaten the hash browns,there is nothing listed under allergens but Im not sure how they are cooked.