From:
susan ulrich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
susan ulrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 07:02:00 -0400

Hello All,

I had a great recipe for Pizzelle cookies but do you think I can locate it
now? I've got one of the gals in our support group who wants the recipe. If
anyone has one to share I'd really appreciate it.

I thought that it was only made with corn starch and potato starch but I'll
take any recipe at this point..

Thanks again for all your help.

Susan
North Canton, Ohio
Stark County Celiac Support Group, Chairperson

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from
MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0405streamline.armx