From:
- Julie Lyons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 05:18:17 EDT

Dear Listmates,
     After doing research on cross contamination in oatmeal I was suspicious
of other grains.  I would often get sick after eating different rice
products.  I wrote Arrowhead Mills questioning them about their puffed rice
cereal to see if it was milled separately and if it was GF.  The response is
below.  The web link is also below.
     I hope this helps.  I encourage  you all to do your homework.
http://arrowheadmills.com/brands.html

In search for better health,
Julie
Florida
Dear Ms. Julie,

Thank you for your interest in our products.  We strive to keep a high
quality consistent product and appreciate your
patronage.

Our Puffed Rice Cereal runs on the same production lines as other products
with gluten.  We clean all production lines
before and after each product run but it is not guaranteed.

Thank you for your continual support of The Hain Celestial Group products.

Margaret Enriquez
Consumer Response Representative

Ref # 216695