From:
J Kevin Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J Kevin Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2012 20:24:08 -0400

Here is a summary of answers to the question, "What's the best software program that provides an organized product listing for gluten free foods, that I can take with me to the grocery on my portable device?" Unfortunately, I did not get many answers, so if anyone didn't get a chance to answer before, please do so now and I will be happy to do a second summary.

"I use Grocery IQ.  It is not perfect, but it does the job."

"Smart List is good, as is Is That Gluten Free."

"I like the 'Is That Gluten Free ' app. It downloads on to your device, so u do not have to have Internet access at the store. I do also have a GF shopping guide by Matison, published by Cecelia 's marketplace . It's a compact  and u can get updates to products to your email . I find the book and app complement each other, as all stores and products are not available in all parts of the  country."

Thanks for the responses.

Kevin Baker
President
Gluten Free Lexington