Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:13:54 -0700

List Serve Members

There has been a lot of discussion on the list about Outback menus lately. I
am responsible for reviewing their menus, which is a laborious process. The
confusion has come in the updates to the menus which have recently taken
place. The GF menu on Outback's website is the most up-to-date. In the
process of doing some new marketing, the old menus were pulled from the
restaurants. The message some managers got was that they were no longer
offering GF menus. That was not correct, they were simply replacing menus.
Corporate offices and marketing advised that the new menus were shipped to
restaurants about a week ago. IF they are not available at the restaurant
you are visiting, please ask them to print a copy from the Outback website.

Outback and I appreciate feedback. When I receive comments from consumers,
they are forwarded to Outback who tends to respond very quickly. They were
the leaders in providing GF menus in chain restaurants, and are appreciative
of the response they have received in return. Because of the overwhelmingly
positive feedback, nearly all of their concept restaurants also have GF
menus available.

GIG and our GF Dining programs are evolving and growing. We appreciate the
support of the gluten intolerant community to the restaurants who have GF
menus. If you have any questions or concerns about our programs, please
contact our GF Dining Program Manager: Madelyn at [log in to unmask]

Cynthia Kupper, RD, CD

Executive Director

Gluten Intolerance Group of NA

31214 - 124 Ave SE