From:
Lorraine Derogatis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:29:27 EDT

This week I had the pleasure of eating at Jackson and Wheeler restaurant in
Pleasantville New York.
I found the food to be excellent and the staff most accommodating.   I would
highly recommend it.My meal was delicious (Crispy Skin French Chicken breast
with haricot verts, and whipped potato, Natural   Jus)
My friends who are not celiac also enjoyed their meal.
Lorraine