From:
Judith Adamski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 18:26:21 -0700

Greetings listmates...

Does any of you know which brands (if any) of mayonnaise, mustard and
worchestershire sauce are gf?

And does any of you know about any saltine crackers, bagels or similar type
snack or sandwich breadstuffs that are gf?

While I would love to purchase these items ready made, I am beginning to
realize that at the ripe old age of too old I may have to start baking again
as I did when a young bride.  But, c'est la guerre, it sure beats cramps,
losing the option of when to use the restroom and having really strange rashes!

Thanks in advance!

Judith in Corvallis