From:
Matt Skogmo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 09:03:22 -0800

Wowzer!  I had no idea what a hit this would be!  I have gotten slammed with
email.  I am at about 195 and counting.  As you can imagine, this is WAY too
many to respond personally.  So, I set up a web site.  The site is on one of
those free places, so expect to get innundated with pop-up windows and junk,
but the files are there and they work.  (at least until they shut it down)
:-)

So, best of luck to you.  Also, I found out that the files that you take to
kinko's are actually in kinko's format.  You can go to kinko's web site and
upload the files and order them that way. Just make sure you have the
correct options set (not sure what they are).  Or, you can take the files
into kinko's and they will help you out.

so, go to
http://skogmo.topcities.com

and enjoy.

Let me know if the link breaks.  I haven't done this before.

Matt in Costa Mesa, CA