From:
Mandy Kavanaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mandy Kavanaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:41:48 -0400

My 2 year old daughter with Celiac keeps getting pieces of cookies and
crackers in daycare and church nursery settings. It has happened at least 5
times since she was diagnosed in August. I am at the end of my rope on how
to handle this. They are supposed to put her in a high chair until all
children have finished their snack and the crumbs have been cleaned up. I am
so very frustrated. Does anyone have any advice for me? Is there some
material that anyone can suggest for me to give to the daycare workers and
nursery volunteers that would help them understand the seriousness of this?

Mandy