From:
"E. Yates" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 09:22:15 -0500

Last week I was scheduled for elective surgery. They started the surgery,
had to quit and spent the next 1 and 1/2 hours trying to control the out
of control bleeding I was doing in order to put me back together. They
immediately did clotting tests and mine were all normal, but I was even
having occassional nose bleeds with very bright bleeding. I had had
surgery in June without any bleeding problems. Anyone have any ideas? All
the Dr's asked about my CD. They gave me large doses of Vit K in the OR,
but without any changes(but normally would take 24-48 hrs for changes). I
am to see a haemotologist. I also have lost large amounts of hair
recently. I have no evidence of bruises, but my daughter is often covered
with bruises. I have CD and my daughter has tested negative.

E. Yates <[log in to unmask]>