From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 16:31:03 -0500

Dear Friends,

I have been authorized by the CSA conference committee in Minneapolis
and CSA to notify you that the previously published deadline date for
conference registrations has been extended to September 21 (rather than
Sept. 12).  The Lifeline issue with conference material has been mailed;
however, bulk mail delivery may delay it getting to you.  The hotel
reservations are also extended to September 21.  Again, if you want a
forwarded copy of the draft conference material, I can forwarded it to you.

The program looks exciting! If you have been diagnosed with Celiac
Disease in the past year, I urge you to seriously consider coming to the
CSA conference.  You'll feel so much more comfortable after the
conference with the diet.  I believe education about the disease and
diet are key elements to coping well with the lifestyle changes
necessary to getting to full health.  "Celiacs Helping Celiacs!"

ROOMMATES.  It is cheaper to have a roommate to share the hotel room.
If you want to be "fixed up", I'll be glad to field requests and match
up as I can.  Send me a note and tell me whether you are male or female
and desire a roommate for which nights.  Please send me your name,
whether male or female, and a telephone number and e-mail, if possible.
We'll see what happens.

Sincerely,
Janet Rinehart in Houston
Former President, CSA/USA, Inc.