From:
Kevin & Pat Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 15:03:15 -0500

Hi to all,
   I just posted you the summary about what foods bothered everyone
besides gluten.  The tally was helpful to me, but we could just check a
book to see what foods (besides gluten) are the major ones to look out
for.  We already knew that dairy was high and your tally confirmed this.

    I told you that I had originally tried to send you this tally with
"your comments" too, but it was rejected by the list because of its size
and then I accidentally deleted "your comments" from the tally that I
had put together.  It took several hours for me to cut and paste all 61
of your comments onto that summary (maybe there is an easier way to do
it, but I am not that knowledgeable with computers), I did it because I
really benefited by what everyone of you wrote.

   If you are interested in reading everyone's comments about this (I
think it was about 6 or more pages long) then I will again cut and paste
all "61" emails and send it to individuals that email me using the
subject heading of "PLEASE SEND LONG FOOD SUMMARY". Later I will post
back to the group how many people emailed me looking for this "long"
food summary.

   This may take me a little while to put together again and is a lot of
work, but I feel that I learn so much from other people's experiences
and that it wouldn't be fair of me not to give the same information to
any of you that would benefit from it too.  In my opinion, this list has
so much more to offer than 30 or more medical Drs. combined!!!

Pat in NH