Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:14:03 EDT

Hello List Members,

It has been quite a long time since I posted a question to the list members,
but it seems the time is right to do.

What is the status regarding "Buckwheat," is it safe or not?

My son has been buying a frozen waffle which claims to be GF, but contains
buckwheat. Anyone know if these buckwheat based items are truly safe?

Thank you for your responses. Please respond to my email address and not the
list.

Ken Walraven