From:
Vinod Iyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:26:00 -0500

Hi -

 I would like to get my celiac-like GI disorder tested and was searching for
a Doctor(s) experienced in CD in the triangle area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel
Hill, Cary etc). Most doctors from the Traingle area recommended on
celiac.com have an earliest appt. slot atleast two months from now - by
which time, I fear, a biopsy would be useless (I am living GF). Plus, it's
killing my student life here. So I wanted to get the earliest possible appt.
Could you recommend (through personal mails) some good Doctors experienced
in CD asap. I will reply with a summary and copy it to the NC CD support
group.

 Thanks a lot!

 Vinod.