From:
Erika Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erika Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2013 12:56:15 -0500

Hello All!

My name is Erika. I am currently a dietetic intern and I am conducting a
study on celiac patients and registered dietitians (RD’s). I am conducting
two surveys- one for all gluten-free people and another for registered
dietitians. I ask that if you all have a free minute that you please fill
out a survey. They are not very long! 21 multiple choice questions. I would
REALLY appreciate it!

This is the link for people who follow a gluten-free diet
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/H3896Y6

And this is for RD's https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HFRN6R7

Feel free to pass it along to any friends you have that may be interested
in completing it. If you are both an RD and gluten-free please feel free to
complete both. Please contact me with any questions.

Also, you may have trouble if trying to access the link directly from
outlook. If so, try copying and pasting into your browser.

I have sent out this email a few times over the past few weeks so you may
have already completed it. If so- THANK YOU! I've gotten a lot of responses
so far! Just sending it out again for those who may have not seen the other
emails.

Thank you and have a great week! :)

Sincerely,

Erika Stahl