From:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 01:34:40 -0500

Sunday, October 26 at 2:00 p.m.

Speaker: Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN

Centennial Medical Center
2300 Patterson Street, Nashville
3rd Floor Tower Training Room

SPEAKER
Tom O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN
http://www.meta-ehealth.com/site/office/index.jsp
Dr. OıBryanıs ³Unlocking the Mystery of Wheat & Gluten Intolerance² lecture
explains the physiologic and neurologic effects of wheat and other grains on
the entire body! He answers your questions about gluten-free foods and
celiac disease with down-to-earth, practical information. You will get the
hard facts on gluten sensitivity and the surprising variety of symptoms
outside the intestines, with a special focus on the brain and nervous
system.

GF BAKE SALE
Needed: Bakers and Buyers!!! If you like to bake we need your help! If you
have an appetite for delicious baked goods we need you, too! Stock your
freezers now! Proceeds will benefit our support group. Items needed:
Decorated GF Birthday Cakes, Breads, Muffins (6/plate), Pies, Cookies (1
doz/plate), Cupcakes (6/plate), Individually wrapped large brownies. Please
provide a list of ingredients for each food. Questions? Contact Peggy at
[log in to unmask] or Cheryl at

Www.nashvilleceliacs.org