From:
Lisa Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:46:54 -0500

Hi!  I need this info fast, as I am unexpectedly going out of town tomorrow
afternoon.  I know about the sit down restaurants at Disney that are Gluten
free, but does anyone know about the "fast food" restaurants or the stands
that are gluten free??  Like their hotdogs??  Thanks so much for your help!!