Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 10:09:45 EST

Remember we ship fresh baked (no chemicals or preservatives), GF breads and
bread items all over the US. The URL for the Dec Bake Sched is:
www.sillyyakbakery.com.

Hint at new items in 2009? OK, we are working with a company to package GF
Bake Mixes like pancakes, cakes, cookies, etc., so you can have your own hot out
of the over Silly Yak Bakery GF goodies. More in the January 2009 posting.

Happy Holidays Folks. Thank you for your support in 2008. Travel Safe. Buckle
Up. Put your tray table and seats forward for takeoffs and landings.

Miguel in Madison WI
for The Silly Yak Bakery
www.sillyyakbakery.com

*******