From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:49:32 -0400

Hi everyone!  I hope by now you have at least heard of Team GlutenFree.
Team GlutenFree is an endurance sports training program.  Team members
participate in events such as marathons, half marathons, and 5K runs in an
effort to raise money for various charities relating to Celiac Disease.
Monies raised go to fund research, awareness programs and children’s
Celiac camp scholarships.

My hope is to make Team GlutenFree one of the largest charity running
groups and we can't do that without YOU!  So if would, please take a
moment to answer the following questions.

Please take a moment to visit our website, www.teamglutenfree.org.
1.  Do you understand what we are about/what we do?
2.  Is the site easy to navigate?

If you have requested information in the past,
1.  Is it easy to understand how the TGF program works?
2.  Have you passed this information along to friends and family?

If you have received the packet, but chose not to join,
1.  Why did you choose not to participate?
2.  What would motivate you to join Team GlutenFree?

Thank you so much for your input!  And I hope you will all consider
joining Team GlutenFree!  Help us raise awareness, fund research and send
kids to Celiac camps!!

THANK YOU!
Carrie Owen

*******