From:
familie Kock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 00:27:51 +0200

Hello All,

Following the mail about wheat starch I would like to mention the fact,
that here in Holland it is also a problem for lots of celiacs to ingeste
this starch. It indeed is allowed however, below the codex alimentarius.
Some people really get sick, others won't. My son has been on the diet
for 12 years know and I myself two years. We both eat wheat starch
without any problems. The biopsy I had after one year gf, was allright.
The product we use mostly to bake our daily bread etc. is Glutafin. You
read about it just before and I agree that it is good stuff. (It is a
pitty however that we cannot have the breadrolls that we ate on our
holliday in England, because it is not for sale in Holland).

There are many others however who do have complaints. A few months ago
we were questioned about this item by our organization, but it seemed
that the results were so difficult to interpretate that we have to wait
while students attempts to search things out for us.

I hope this is not to confusing, I 'am only trying to let you know what
is revolving around in our small country.

Ria Kock, The Netherlands