From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 12:38:53 -0500

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are software programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Subscribe to our Celiac Food SmartList software and get the Drug SmartList for just 1/2 price.

Our food SmartList contains information on over 4,300 items. Each item is researched directly with the manufacturer so you always know what a manufacturer says about its products. Download a FREE DEMO when you visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com.

We have versions for Windows, Mac OS-X and Palm handhelds.

This Month's List: SNEAK PEEK - FOODS

This updated information doesn't appear in our food SmartList yet - but it will be included with the next update.

Manufacturers reported the following items to be GLUTEN FREE when we called them in November.

Turkey Hill Philadelphia Style Ice Cream: Mint Chocolate Chip
GeniSoy Protein Bar (chunky peanut butter - creamy peanut yogurt)
Genisoy Gourmet Nuts - Chocolate Soy Nuts
Hellman's Dijonnaise Creamy Mustard
Lea & Perrin's Traditional Steak Sauce
Cain's Light Raspberry Vinaigrette
Olde Cape Cod Lite Sweet & Sour Poppyseed Dressing
Contadina Tomato Paste (all except Italian Tomato Paste w/Italian Seasonings)
Newman's Own Organics Chocolate Bars - Sweet Dark Chocolate Expresso
Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
Lipton Sugar Sweetened Iced Tea Mix - raspberry
Jiff Peanut Butter (creamy or extra crunchy)
Welch's Grape Jelly
Swanson Broth - RTS Beef or RTS Chicken - 14.5 oz.
Baby Ruth Chocolate Bar
Nescafe Mountain Blend Instant Coffee
Campbell's Select Soup Savory Lentil 19 oz.
Campbell's Chunky Chicken Broccoli and Potato Soup -  18 oz.
Pace Enchilada Sauces (all sizes)
Willy Wonka Tart 'N Tinys
Nestle Hot Cocoa Mixes (all flavors)
Willy Wonka Laffy Taffy
Mug Root Beer (reg. Or diet)
Gatorade Thirst Quenchers
Starkist Tuna (plain tuna)
Yoo Hoo Ready-to-drink Strawberry flavor Drink
Smucker's Jam (all flavors)
Egg Beaters Refrigerated Egg Product in Cups (29000 00215)
Dunkin' Donuts Flavored Coffees (all)
Log Cabin Syrup - Country Kitchen