Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 06:33:06 -0500

My husband and I happened upon a brand new store called "Organic &
Gourmet" here in Tampa and thought we'd take a look inside. We couldn't
have been more pleased! The store has the largest selection of GF
products I have seen in the Tampa area - several aisles worth. They
carry GF products from Glutino, Pamela's, Bob's Red Mill, Kinnickinnick,
Amy's, and Gluten-Free pantry, among others. Also some frozen items
(besides bread, we saw english muffins, pizza crust, blueberry muffins,
frozen cookie dough, etc.).

When we checked out, we were told that they have a club (we promptly
joined) and once you're signed up, if you give them your phone number
when you check out, they take 10% off your purchases. We spoke to one of
the owners and he said if we had any special requests he would try to
order them for us.

Organic & Gourmet is located in the Westchase area at 9546 Linebaugh Ave
(northwestern Hillsborough county) and their phone number is
813-926-7008.

We have no financial interest in the store; just wanted to pass along
the good news for anyone living in or traveling through the Tampa area.

*******
*******