From:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 00:36:32 -0700

The pampered chef toaster bags in a recent LISTSERV post are only
reusable up to 10 times.  I use the Toast-a-bags brand which are thicker
than the pampered chef bags.  Their website used to list how many times
you can re-use them (I remember it as many more than 10), but I see it
doesn't anymore.  They are A5 thickness.  No added fat needed which
saves calories too.  You can heat up a can of stew, cook an omelete,
scramble eggs, or toast a grilled cheese sandwich in these bags.  Oh,
and toast your gluten free bread of course!  This product would be great
for a college celiac that had to share a toaster with room mates.  I use
it when I travel.  Just wipe it out to clean.  Don't fill it up with
water when holding it by the handle, too much weight will break the handle.

http://www.toastabags.com/sitemap.html

They come in the standard rectangular size plus circular and other
special order sizes.  This company also sells a "cookaliner" that is
oven safe, microwave safe, stove top safe, and you just wipe off and use
again.

The company is in the U.K. but I ordered from them and they shipped
promptly.  For the U.S. the cost is $12 for two bags or $20 for four.

There are a few other sites authorized to sell this product.  Here is
one with interesting comments:
http://www.firebox.com/?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=28

I've seen others put this disclaimer on a product endorsement so I will
too.  I don't own an interest in this company or work for them.  I'm
just interested in their product and thought you would be too.

Cheryl in Colorado