Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 07:42:49 EDT

Hi Everyone,
     Just thought I'd let you know of my  successful experiment from last
night's dinner. I had trouble in the past with  the Don Pancho flour wraps
falling apart when I used them for fajitas. This time  I put each tortilla on a warm
griddle and placed a layer of cheese down the  middle, about 1 1/2"  wide,
running the whole length and let it melt  slightly, pushing down on it with my
fingers to "seal"  it to the wrap. I  then removed it and placed it on a plate
and started another one. When the  second one was almost done, I placed a
strip of Realease foil, non stick side on  the cheese then placed the next wrap on
top and repeated until I had as many as  I wanted. Then covered with a clean
towel and set the plate on the turned off  but still warm griddle and made the
rest of the fajita ingredients. Then as we  "built"  each one, we placed a
large leaf of lettuce on top of the cheese  on the wrap (extra insurance!)
followed by the rest of the ingredients...meat,  peppers, onions, etc.  Whatever
you like on them.  It worked  great!  Did not tear or fall apart...we really
enjoyed eating  them without all the fuss of when they would split and spill
everything all over  the plate.  (I have no interest in either Don Pancho Co. or
the Reynolds  Co.) Just happy to have both these products!   JS  in   IL...now
able to eat fajitas, yea!!