From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 18:43:17 -0400

A friend emailed this to me. For awhile, she thought she had celiac, but tested negative. I think she has it despite the tests. she is eating gluten now....and is sick. Before that, docs said she had IBS. She has been ill for as long as I have known her, and I seem to recall that she improved when she was GF. But I have stopped nagging. Anyone know of any research on being deficient in digestive enzymes? She is also lactose intolerant....but eats yogurt.   Thanks, Lin