Date:
Sun, 2 Sep 2007 00:07:38 EDT

Dear List Serve  Subscribers:
The R. R. Thompson  House Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Oregon Wine
Country offers a gluten  free breakfast on request.  The  inn is located in
Carlton, just an hour from Portland and an  hour and a half from the spectacular
Oregon coast.  It was opened in July  by a member of this List Serve with
diagnosed celiac disease.  We invite you to be our guest and enjoy  a gluten free
breakfast prepared just for you.
Breakfast often  features our Signature Cheese Omelet, generous fresh fruit,
yogurt and  Signature Mango Squeeze, all naturally gluten free.  We also
offer gluten free breads, bagels or specialty items such as baked  apple pancakes
for guests requiring a gf meal.  We ask that you request  your gf meal when
you make your reservation.
Please visit us at _www.rrthompsonhouse.com_
(http://www.rrthompsonhouse.com/) .  Our e-mail address is [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) .  Phone 503-852-6236.
We hope to see you  soon!
Roselyn &  Mike