From:
Rhonda Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2015 20:48:51 -0400

I had few suggestions for Tampa area Florida. I kept checking on the android as we went along daily. We had great meals at Serendipity Cafe in Dunedin. Gluten free restaurant! Richard's naturalism grocery store next door with a huge selection of GF, CF, vegan ,organic products!! Also great meal at Fresh Kitchen, another all gluten free restaurant in Tampa. They have 3 locations and expanding. We also ate at First Watch in Clearwater. They always do well for me. Crabby Bill's had a few gf options. My large salad was good. I didn't get seafood. Also we went to BJ's Brewhouse (recommended on search). My meal was very good. All of these places did well and answered my concerns well. I am celiac, with dairy, corn, peanut and chocolate allergies. Plenty of kinks to work around. My favorites were Serendipity and next was Fresh Kitchen. Public was suggested to shop but I didn't find much for me.