From:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:52:26 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I am located in southwest Missouri ten minutes from Branson and about two hours from Lake of the Ozarks.  I have had a request for information about GF friendly restaurants and places where one can buy GF specialty products in Lake of the Ozarks/Osage Beach.

I would also like to have info on the other celiac support groups in Missouri so I have contact info for different areas of the state.  I receive lots of requests for GF info because I am the closest group to Branson and sometimes they want info for other areas as well.

Can anyone help?  I would sure appreciate any info that anyone has.

I will summarize the above info and also the celiac support groups and contacts in Missouri.

Thank you,
Barbara Hicks
Tri Lakes Celiac Support Group
Kimberling City, MO