Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2012 23:20:15 -0500

Hello all,

We are hosting a gluten free waffle brunch in Carmel, Indiana on April 21st, 2012.

Glutenfreelivingnow.org is joining up with GIG Indianapolis to put on this fundraising waffle brunch.

For more information about the menu and location please check out our blog link: http://glutenfreelivingnow.blogspot.com/2012/01/gluten-free-living-now-gig-indianapolis.html

If you have any questions please contact me via email.

Kindest regards,
Shelia cafferty
Co-Founder of glutenfreelivingnow.org

*******