From:
Wendy Percival <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 07:29:27 EDT

Dear List,

Some recent postings have mentioned the Mambo Sprouts coupons available at
natural food stores.  While at my local Kings supermarket yesterday, I picked
up a copy of the Mambo Sprouts Messenger, a newsletter from the same
organization.   In it is an article entitled "Fretting over Food
Sensitivity?" which goes on to describe celiac disease, and is actually a
plug for Frookie's new GF cookies.  The info is accurate, and it's great to
see some more exposure for us!  There is an email address for Mambo Sprouts
on the cover, and I'll send them a big thank you.  Good health to all.

Wendy
Chatham, NJ