From:
Debra Berke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 22:31:29 EDT

Hello!

Is it already November?  As we are back in the swing of things, let's  not
forget this Sunday is the first Sunday of the month, so we wil be meeting at
Christiana Hospital room 1000 at 3pm as usual.  Some things to look forward  to
at our November 4th meeting:

-- gluten-free snacks to share (feel free to bring  something if the mood
strikes)

-- bring your gluten-free wisdom and help welcome two new  recently-diagnosed
Celiacs

-- decide when we will have our holiday potluck, and who  wants to host

-- decide on a date for a taste testing for Grainless Baker gluten-free
products (they're delicious if you haven't tried  them)

-- anything else you would like to discuss or questions  that need answering!

Deb, Newark,  DE